Centrally located 2-room apartment in the Jewish quarter of Hohenems
- Hohenems Jewish Quarter
- good transport links
- 5 min. walk to Hohenems train station
- 8-20 minutes. to the center of Dornbirn by public transport (train / bus)
- quiet neighborhood with a fascinating history
- close to restaurants, bars, cafes, bakery, shops and ice cream parlors!
- immediately available, also for short-term rental (price to be negotiated)
- 2-room apartment suitable for a single person or a young couple
- 48 m² living space
- parking space included in the rent
- very bright (west orientation)
- the entire apartment has recently been renovated
- LED ceiling spotlights are available throughout the apartment - you do not have to buy additional lighting
- a cozy bedroom
- a high-quality bathroom with rain shower
- a new kitchen equipped with all electrical appliances (large refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in oven and stove)
- a spacious private cellar
- monthly rent: 980 EUR
- free of commission
- 3 gross monthly rent deposit
- short-term renting possible on negotiable terms
In addition, the future tenant must bear the contract creation costs.
The apartment is available immediately. Visits are possible if all precautions are taken to avoid Covid-19.
All information to the best of my knowledge. Subject to error and prior sale. This exposure is a preliminary information.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)